- Higher Level Courses: Math, Physics, Economics, Design Technology - Standard Level Courses: English, Spanish Literature
Center for Talented Youth
CTY Intensive Studies at Johns Hopkins University
- Honors Biology
- Investigations in Engineering
CTY Online Learning
- Honors Pre-Calculus with Trigonometry
- Honors Chemistry
- Writing Analysis and Persuasion
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Computer Science
I've been making short films since seventh grade. They have won awards at youth film festivals around the world. My most recent film, Honk If You Love Someone, won the jury award for Oustanding Local Film at the 2013 DC Shorts Film Festival.
Articles and Research
Are You Feeling Sleepy?
How Fatigue and Energy Saliece Affect Persistence and Performance in Teenagers.
I conducted a series of two social science studies involving nine high schools to answer the question: If teenagers simply think about being tired, does this affect their performance?
Why I spent 10th grade online
Published in the Washington Post Outlook Section
August 26, 2013
I wrote an article about my 10th grade sabbatical year for the Washington Post Outlook Section.